Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Entry d5: A Confirmation

Well today I got back from school and checked my inbox on Yahoo to find this message from my TAG instructor:

   "Please don't let the due date stop you! I will allow you the weekend after the 8th for you to follow through with this great idea!"
                                               Mr. Haskey
This means I will be able to hold my event on a Saturday. I am super excited for this, and now that I have confirmation on the date; I can really start on the finer details and the hard work that will allow this project to be the best that it can be. Yet I'm a little afraid of the next couple steps that I have to follow after I relay this information to Kathy the woman at the public library. 

First I have to find volunteers to help me run games as well as people who are familiar with the game to sit among the ones that are new to the game. Many of these volunteers will probably be the guys who play with me every Wednesday. I also have to start putting together an agenda for the event. I do look forward to making the fliers for it, as I really like doing things like that. Theres a bit more to do as well, but for now I'll just keep my mind focused on what I can do within the next couple days. Well I'm off to get started!

I need to figure out a name for this whole event. If you have any ideas feel free to recommend them by commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment